Your career training program at Allied Schools could be paid for, and you may not even know it. Recently, we partnered with AmeriCorps and were approved for the associated education benefits that AmeriCorps members receive. These benefits make up the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award, which pays up to $5,500 toward your school books, tuition and related fees as part of a training program at Allied Schools.
What this means is simple:
- If you have already served as a member of AmeriCorps, you can get started immediately by calling one of our Representatives at (888) 925-4283.
- If you know someone who has served, you can pass on the good news that they can complement their existing education, enhance their career and boost their value with the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award.
- If you haven’t served as a member, or you don’t know someone who has, you can find out more information about becoming an AmeriCorps member here.
At Allied Schools, our goal is to create an environment that will foster career success and growth in the most convenient, budget-friendly and flexible manner possible. With the addition of the AmeriCorps partnership and the bestowment of the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award, our intention remains unchanged: we aim to provide enriching, growth-promoting and career-boosting opportunities for our students.
What you need to know about the AmeriCorps Education Award
- As we mentioned, after successfully completing a term of service with AmeriCorps, and you have signed up for an education award, you are eligible to receive the education award.
- The award can be used to “pay for education costs at qualified institutions of higher education, to pay for educational training, and to repay qualified student loans” (source: http://www.americorps.gov/for_individuals/benefits/benefits_ed_award.asp).
- The award is tied to the maximum amount of the Pell Grant, which means the overall number can change from year to year. However, currently the education benefit amount stands at $5,500.
- After completion of your service, you have a total of seven years to use the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award.
Where you can get started with Allied:
- Real Estate
- Home Inspection
- Private Investigation
- Administrative Assisting
- Medical Coding
- Medical Transcription
- Medical Billing
- Solar Technical Sales
- And Many More!
You started by making a difference in your community. Allow us to finish by giving you the opportunity to make a difference in your career. For information about the Segal AmeriCorps Education Award benefits and how you can get started with Allied, call us at (888) 925-4283.
Labels: AmeriCorps, career training, education benefits